STS Solutions, Inc. understands that companies must comply with a broad range of compliance regulations and ensure the safety and well being of their employees, vendors and sub-contractors. We also know that safety management and compliance have become time consuming tasks that require particular expertise and experience.
STS Solutions, Inc. combines staff expertise, capabilities and understanding to provide clients with safety management solutions that ensure compliance with ever-changing regulations, standards, laws and employee behaviors. Our unique capabilities rest upon the collective experience of staff and consulting professionals.
Our professional consulting staff is educated, knowledgeable and has years of corporate and field experience, both domestic and international, to assist and support our clients.
STS Solutions, Inc. consulting solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of written ES&H policies, practices, and management systems.
- Assess contractor programs and assist contractors comply with ISNetworld, PEC, OSHA, and client requirements as well as administer contractor information management systems.
- Vendor/Sub-Contractor pre-bid/pre-work safety analysis and management plans.
- Regulatory interpretation.
- OSHA citation abatement assistance.
- Employee coaching and safety observations.
- Incident investigation, analysis, behavior justification modeling, reporting and performance tracking.
- Facility inspections, assessments, audits and recommendations.
- Conduct hazard assessments and risk mitigation to evaluate and analyze (contractors, facilities, equipment and locations).
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and hazard analysis.
- Development of pre-job safety plans and emergency action plans.
- Internal corporate safety, health and environmental assessments/audits.